This article explains how to move a Family from a Job Profile Template to another in JPB.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Job Profiles:
Please note that moving a Family from a Job Profile Template to another will not impact the Job Profiles associated to it. The change will only apply to new Job Profiles associated to that Family .
- Job Requisitions:
As the Job Requisition is like a "snapshot" of the information that exists in the associated Job Profile, by the time the Job Requisition is created, these changes will not impact any Job Profile setup on any existing Job Requisition.
- Go to "Manage Job Profile Import/Export";
- From the "Download Data Import File Template" drop-down list select "Job Template-Assigned Families";
- In the Confirmation pop-up hit "Yes";
- Go to "Monitor Job";
- Download the exported file and open it;
- Then, find the Family that you want to move from a Job Profile Template to another by looking for its GUID;
- Type "Delimit" on the required Family's "[OPERATOR]" cell;
- Save the file;
- Go back to "Manage Job Profile Import/Export";
- On the "Type" drop-down list select "Job Template-Assigned Families";
- Choose the import file;
- Hit the "Import" button;
- Go to "Monitor Job" and check if the import was successful. If so, navigate to "Manage Job Profile Templates";
- Open the template to which you would like moving the Family;
- Click on "Job Families" "Edit" button;
- Flag the concerning Family's checkbox, in the "Edit Job Families" pop-up;
- And finally, hit the "Save", "Next" and "I'm Done" buttons.
2954106 - How to Export JPB Content - Employee Profile
How, To, Switch, Move, Change, Replace, Family, Job Profile, Template, JPB, Job Profile Builder, Job Requisition, Job Template, Delimit, Mapping, Map, Association, Link, Job Family, Migration, Migrate. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To