Send Later button gets grayed out once a message is saved as a draft. Even when you edit that draft, the Send Later option remains read only.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open any Ticket
- Go to Timeline tab
- Click on the E-mail button and type a message in the e-mail editor
- Save the message as a Draft by clicking on the Draft button
- Now click on Edit Draft in the actions on the right side
- The Send Later option is grayed out
We currently do not support sending an e-mail asynchronously if the user is editing and sending a draft.
This is currently the expected behavior and working as designed.
2998627 - "Send Later" button missing in the ticket interaction - Email feeder
Send Later, email, asynchronous, draft, Ticket , KBA , send later , draft , ticket , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem