- Message "An exception was raised' while trying to copy template in the Maintain Email Templates Fiori app
- Browser developer tools will have "No authority for this activity with Email template YY1_**********"
- Backend error log (/n/iwfnd/error_log) will have "No authority for this activity with Email template YY1_***********; Error message MTG_EMAIL016"
(*YY1_*********** denotes the email template name being used when copying)
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA 1809 onwards
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
SWF_WORKFLOW, /IWFND/CM_CONSUMER122, /IWFND/CM_MGW004, SERVICE_NAME APS_OM_EMAIL_TMPL_SRV, MV_TEMPLATE_ID, S_DEVELOP, /sap/opu/odata/sap/APS_OM_EMAIL_TMPL_SRV/$batch?sap-client, MTG_EMAIL 016 , KBA , BC-SRV-COM-OM , Output Management: E-Mail Services , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.