When you create a Customer Invoice from a scenario where there is a Quantity Conversion maintained in the Identified Stock used, you notice that the system is not considering that configuration, which in turn causes an unexpected Value in the Customer Invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Open the Invoice Documents view.
- Find Invoice ABC (Where ABC Represents the Customer Invoice ID).
- Open and View All.
- Navigate to the Document Flow.
Here, you can verify that the Outbound Delivery uses an Identified Stock which has a Quantity Conversion maintained, for example: 1 EA = 15kg.
However, when checking the Value of the Customer Invoice, you notice that the system did not take this Conversion into consideration when calculating the Values of the item(s).
The system currently does not support any conversions based on Identified Stock information.
The system will only consider conversions maintained in the Product Masterdata. You can maintain this information by following these steps:
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Products view.
- Search for the Product DEF (DEF represents the Product ID).
- Edit the Product and go to the General tab.
- Change the Quantity Conversion Rule maintained and click the Save button.
In a case where the scenario has a conversion maintained both in the Product Masterdata and the Identified Stock, the system will only consider the information from the Product Masterdata.
Identified Stock, Masterdata, Conversion, UoM, Pick Task, Product, Conversion, Customer Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To