LMS displays the following error message when trying to add more than 1 program to a Development Goal in the same assignment:
- Error: You can only select one program per assignment
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- From the BizX Home Page, navigate to 'Development' in the dropdown menu.
- On 'Development Goals', click "+ Add New Learning Activity", then select "Search by Competency".
- The Learning catalog will open. Select more than 1 program to add.
- A pop up will appear with the message "You can only select one program per assignment".
Only one program can be selected per assignment. This is a system guardrail implemented to prevent performance issues. To add multiple programs to the development goal, select 1 program, click 'Assign'. Then click 'Search by Competency' again and repeat these steps.
To change this behavior, an enhancement idea needs to be submitted to the Product Management team.
error, search by competency, program, assignment, cdp, carreer development , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CDP , Career Development Program , Product Enhancement