Ticket created from inbound e-mail has Reporter party maintained as main contact of account. You expect the Reporter party to be the contact who sent the e-mail.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- you have already set-up e-mail channels and maintained account with contacts, one of which is marked as main.
- contact of account has sent inbound e-mail which created a ticket.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Observe Reporter party is main contact of the account and not the contact who sent an e-mail.
Business Configuration determination for Reporter party has been maintained as 'Contact of Account'.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Search for and open the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Click Maintain Involved Parties link.
- Select the party role Reporter and click Maintain Determinations.
- Uncheck the option 'Contact of Account'.
ticket, reporter, contact, main contact, involved party, reported party, main, account , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem