- A join query joining involving two or more tables is slow due to a suboptimal query plan.
- There exists another faster query plan using a different index or different join order.
- There exists join column with skew data, a related column histogram in optdiag output shows ‘Total density’ is much higher than ‘Range cell density’, e.g.
Statistics for column: "column_name"
Range cell density: 0.0001233381992404
Total density: 0.3222680491657743
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
suboptimal query plan, CR 727887, 727887, Range cell density, Total density, trace flag 364, trace flag 16982
| insert into #devicemap values(@DiskName,@PhysName,"disk_"+convert(char(10),@grp))
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.