- How to replicate a field of type RAW to CHAR or NVARCHAR using SLT?
- When trying to map a field of type RAW to CHAR or NVARCHAR on the target system, SLT encounters the error:
- Database error 274 with INS access to table /1LT/00XXXXXXXXX
> inserted value too large for column: Failed in "[Field name]" column
> with the value ''
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- Configuration uses database connection to target (Table structure cannot be modified when using RFC connection to the target system).
- Table being replicated has a field with RAW datatype.
SLT , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.