You noticed that changes were made to your Communication Arrangement by a SAP technical user (SAP_LMPRV). Since the changes were not from you, now you are wondering what happened, and want an explanation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work centre.
- Go to the Communication Arrangements view.
- Find and select the Business Scenario "Third-Party Logistics Integration" with the relevant Business Partner.
- Click the Edit button, and navigate to the Changes tab
- Execute the query.
- When you go through the Result, you can see that changes were made by the Technical User (SAP_LMPRV) at a given date.
You have requested a Tenant Refresh during the time frame. For any tenant refresh, Mail Configuration will run via this user.
System is behaving as expected.
SAP_LMPRV, Technical User, communication, Scenario, Arrangement , KBA , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem