- You open an Accounts Receivable report, such as Accounts Receivable - Line Items or Accounts Receivable - Open Items.
- In the Customer field's value help you notice Supplier IDs.
Or you open an Accounts Payable report and notice Customer IDs in the Supplier field's value help.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Receivables/Payables work center go to the Reports - List view.
- Find the Accounts Receivable/Payable - Line items report and open it.
- In the Customer/Supplier field, enter the value help.
- You notice some Supplier/Customer IDs.
Reports that are based on ARP Ledger data sources use Business Partner IDs without checking the business partner role (customer or supplier or both). Therefore you can find Supplier IDs via the Customer field in an Accounts Receivable report and Customer IDs via the Supplier field in an Accounts Payable report.
The Customer/Supplier field value help in reports based on ARP Ledger data sources works as designed.
Supplier ID in Accounts Receivable report; Lieferantennummer in Debitorenbericht , KBA , AP-ACC-ARP-ANA , Analytics , Problem