When you try to use documents uploaded to PFS services, the following error message shows up while previewing the forms in Maintain Onboarding 2.0 and Offboarding 2.0 Document Templates:
"Document Template Preview could not be loaded"
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Maintain Onboarding 2.0 and Offboarding 2.0 Document Templates;
- Try to preview your forms
- The error message shows up:
- "Document Template Preview could not be loaded"
This can be caused by different causes, such as problems with the PFS services or the template that you are trying to use.
There are multiple resolutions for this problem, please find below scenarios:
- Your PDF / XDP file has a problem:
- For this scenario, please try to upload a different file and check if the issue persists;
- Try to upload the same form in your preview environment and check if the issue persists;
- There's a problem with PFS services:
- For this scenario, you might have a problem with the PFS URL and password in provisioning. Please double check this in provisioning as described in Requesting Print Form Service URLs for UI and API Access in Provisioning
- If even after reviewing these settings you are still facing this problem, please raise an incident through Launchpad portal. SAP Operations team will need to review the issue.
pfs, print, form, services, document, template, HCP, error, message, status, code, 400, 500, internal, server, error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem