- In a sales order, the PO Number was entered at header level with 35 characters.
- Expected behavior is that the field should have retained 35 characters, which is defined in the associated WSDL for the XML interface TransportationOrderRequest_Out.
- Similarly, in /SCMTMS/S_TRQ_DOCREF_K ~ BTD_ID and component type /SCMTMS/BTD_ID has length 35 characters.
- However, when sending the message TransportationOrderRequest_Out and TransportationOrderQuotationCreateRequest_Out, the value in for the PO Number in the BuyerOriginBusinessTransactionDocumentReference field was truncated to 20 characters.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709 / 1809 / 1909 / 2020
char length tm TransportationOrderQuotationCreateRequest_Out TransportationOrderRequest_Out btd business transaction document id bus. trans. doc , KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.