- When BCP is executed with multiple threads
, a timeslice error occurs in the function kbfalloc() followed by a stack trace:
timeslice -501, current process infected at 0x162dc48 (kbfalloc+0xcd8)
- The stack trace include the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The terminated process didn't release the spinlock DTUMEM_SPIN which resulted in the ASE shutdown:
Spinlocks held by kpid 3866654
Spinlock DTUMEM_SPIN at address 0x000000014350a100 owned by 3866654
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR798983, CR#798983, 798983 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.