When releasing an object to the Field Service Management (FSM), you receive a message similar to the below:
Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException - Sequential processing failed for number 1. Exchange[ID]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException - Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.component.ahc.AhcOperationFailedException - HTTP operation failed invoking https://us.coresystems.net/api/query/v1?dtos=Address.18;BusinessPartner.20&account=praxair-p1&company=Linde_DEV&clientIdentifier= with statusCode: 302, redirectLocation:https://us.coresystems.net/shell/]]]</faultstring>
This error might result in objects not being replicated or being replicated with missing details (e.g the Address of the Business Partner is missing in FSM).
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are 2 root causes for this issue.
- Incorrect Host Name
- Missing CPI certificate
First fix the incorrect Host Name
- Open your CPI element responsible for the Integration (e.g CPI Element for Business Partner).
- Check the Host Name. It must be "https://eu.coresuite.com" for EU clients or "https://us.coresuite.com" for American clients.
Once the Host Name is fixed, you may face the following integration issue:
<faultstring>Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException - Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID]. Caused by: [java.net.ConnectException - PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]]</faultstring>
To fix this new error, the CPI Certificates must be updated.
- Open the web browser (preferably Chrome).
- Access one of the followings URL https://eu.coresuite.com/ or https://us.coresuite.com (depending on the location of your server).
- The mentioned URL might bring you to an invalid page (this is correct). Now click on the locker from your browser URL.
- Go to Details and download the root Web Page certificate.
- Go to your CPI and deploy the certificate.
- Update your CPI with the new changes.
FSM Integration Issue; Missing Address; Field Service Management Missing Information; C4C FSM Issue; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , How To