You have completed the New Hire Data Heview and personal data collection, when you go to the form Michigan State Withholding Form MI-W4 field "Date of hire" does not populate.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete all steps prior the Compliance task;
- Make sure that you have entered the Hire Date in Employment Information;
- In the compliance task the field "If Yes, enter date of hire" shows as blank
This issue can be caused by configuration issues in the data model OR by missing permissions for your new hire role.
Since this issue can be caused by different causes, here are a few resolutions for this problem:
- Make sure that the StartDate field is enabled in the employmentInfo entity in Manage Business Configuration;
- Review if the data was populated in the New Hire Data Review / Personal Data Collection;
- Ensure that your Onboarding External Users role has permissions to Employee Data > Employment Details > Hire Date
michigan, withholding, hire, of, date, blank, onboarding, 2.0, MI, w4 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem