- Customer says I-9 does not come up for candidate for signature in Onboarding 2.0
- Cannot find object definition for entity com.successfactors.onb2compliance.bean.i9.I9UserData.
- Error with I-9 generation in Onboarding 2.0.
- Candidates are not getting i-9 Form for signature.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
There is a bug that if some thing is changed in Provisioning Company settings page, I9 objects gets disabled.
Follow these steps to resolve it:
- Disable the I9 Feature in compliance settings.
- Go OData API Metadata Refresh And Export > Clear Odata Cache
- Go to Provisioning > Manage Scheduled jobs > Run the BizX Daily Rule job
- Wait for a few minutes
- Go back to Compliance settings and enable the I9 feature
- Wait for 20 minutes
- Create a fresh candidate and try a new test.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Compliance 2.0 for i9 and everify , Problem