- SAP Transportation Management Freight Order Management > Execution Events
- You have scenario where the Last Expected Event is 'DEPARTED' for the second last location.
- You have set the Last expected event as 'DEPARTED' for the Outbound Freight Order.
- However, even after you enter the event DEPARTED on the Freight order, the FO Execution Status is not being automatically set to 'EXECUTED'
- You have tried to run the report /SCMTMS/DETERMINE_EXEC_STATUS to redetermine the Execution status. However, the FO Execution status is still not set to Executed.
- How can you cause FO Execution status to be set to Executed?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709+
SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
Executed Ready for Execution In Execution , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.