- When trying to reset password for agency user, users are getting Internal server error.
- When trying to log into the agency portal, agency user receives the following error message and is unable to log into the agency portal:
- Unexpected exception occurred or API Servers may be down. Please retry after some time or contact the System Administrator.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Set Up Agency Access
- Create a User for the agency
- Try resetting the password
The issue is due to the migration script and the permissions related to agency got skipped.
- Go to Manage Recruiting settings
- Disable Recruiting Agency Access >> save
- Re-enable Recruiting Agency Access .
- Once done do a OData API Metadata Refresh And Export.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Agency, Internal server error, API error , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem