- Unable to save "Initiate Offboarding Configuration" rule
- When we leave the then condition as blank while setting the rule, system does not allow us to save it
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to system
2. Go to Configure Business rule
3. Search for scenario Initiate Offboarding Configuration
4. Try to save the rule without the "then" condition
5. System doesn't allow to save
The reason we are unable to save the rule is because in the then condition we are only able to select "execute" as a criteria. As informed by the Engineering Team, if we have "execute" as the only option available, then we have to define a then condition.
As a work around until the permanent resolution is suggested in OBX-15417, please set a then condition by following these steps:
- Select Execute in the first dropdown
- Select Trace in the second dropdown
- You may type "test" in the text box
Please refer to the attachment for more details.
Please note that the "if" condition can be set to any criteria or to always true as well.
Initiate Offboarding Configuration, Offboarding Rules , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OFP , Offboarding 2.0 , Problem