Extracting data from ECC or S/4 to IBP by using the standard extractors /IBP/UNIT_OF_MEASURE_ATTR and /IBP/UNIT_OF_MEASURE_TEXT the staging table(s) are not considering the correct Unit of Measure (UOM) when loading the data.
- UOM 'PC' getting interfaced as 'ST'
- UOM 'Pack' is displayed as 'PAK'
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP ERP, Supply Chain Integration Add-On for SAP Integrated Business Planning
- SAP S/4HANA, Supply Chain Integration Add-on for SAP Integrated Business Planning
UOM, Extractor /IBP/UNIT_OF_MEASURE_ATTR, Extractor /IBP/UNIT_OF_MEASURE_TEXT, PAK, Conversion Exit, T006 , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-ECC-TS , Time Series Integration with ERP Add-on and S/4HANA Add-on , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.