- No value shows for some cells which uses restrict measure in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) story
- Below server warning shows in the chart:
- Only one current member selection is supported: The cell xxx or a dependent cell has 2 nested current member selections
- Inconsistent calculations defined: Select enforced value exception of calculation entity xxxx, because this one has an enforce value exception.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with table.
- The row has an account member. Column has Date dimension.
- Cick ... on the Account and select Add calculation. Type is Restricted Measure, name is "previous month". Select a measure and select "Date" dimension, values for input control set to "Previous Month".
- Add one more restrict measure "previous month-1".
- In column, add Cross Calculation as below.
- Set a filter for Date dimension, we can see two cells does not have values shows and warning shows.
As shown in the warning page: The cause is that only one current member selection is supported. The cell which does not have value shows has 2 nested current member selections. Previous month / Previous month -1and previous year. This result in inconsistent calculations.
Donot use nested member selections.
If you would like to have this function supported, it is proposed to submit an improvement request on our customer's influence page. The instructions can be found in the following documentation:
2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, blank, unexpected , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem