The following error occurs when you try to delete a user in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- dberror(PreparedStatement.executeUpdate): 301 - unique constraint violated: search table error: "TENANT_2"."sap.fpa.services.calendar.sql::transferAll": line 212 col 5 (at pos 9388):  (range 3) unique constraint violated exception: unique constraint violated: TrexUpdate failed on table 'TENANT_2:sap.fpa.services.calendar::Calendar.CAL_OBJECT_MEMBER' with error: unique constraint violation for table TENANT_2:sap.fpa.services.calendar::Calendar.CAL_OBJECT_MEMBERen, constraint='$trexexternalkey$', key value='32,CD2BA2F20CB8E352F40239442052244A;16,$DELETED_USER$10', pos=0, indexname=_SYS_TREE_CS_#181685_#0_#P0, rc=55
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.11
This issue is a product defect.
The fix will be included in 2021.03.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-PL-PRO , Planning Process, Input Task , Problem