Error: "There was an error with the translation service. The service returned error code 400." occurs when turning on Enable Translation on SAC story.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Open a story.
- Edit the story -> open Story Details.
- Turn on Enable Translation.
- Click Save button.
Multilingual characters in the "UserID". Support for UserID having unicode characters, w.r.t mark-for-translation workflow would be planned to be incorporated in the subsequent releases.
When a user is created in SAC, please ensure the userID does not contain any unicode characters and try the mark-for-translation workflow.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
translation, code 400, enable translation, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem