There is a saved search with candidates in the result and this is then linked to the Talent Pool.
But in the Talent pool it says 0 candidates.
Candidates are not visible in the talent pool - Talent pool members are not found
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Saved search under Recruiting -> Candidates. (Make sure it has search results)
- Associate this saved search with the talent pool under (Candidates -> Talent Pool -> Edit -> List of Saved searches) Reference KBA : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2721912
- Wait for the saved search nightly job (Auto populate talent pool) to run in provisioning, and if the number of candidates in the talent pool still says '0'
- Go to Provisioning -> Monitor Jobs -> Job Name : 'Auto populate talent pool’ click the details of the recent run or a few runs: You should see the below error
'some pools were skipped because their owners had invalid country values'
- Now , when we check the UDF file/Employee export file, and filter out the owner of the talent pool, you can see no value for the country column is present for this user
Please maintain a valid 'country' value for all employees or for at least the employees who are creating talent pools because the error in provisioning clearly states that the owners have invalid country values.
Now, we have the system validating the country of the Talent pool owners.
- Make sure that the user who is the owner/creator of the talent pool has a Country defined in the empolyee/user data file as per the below screenshot.
- Check the Country picklist to make sure the Country is defined as per ISO Country Standards.
Once the Country is configured correctly for the user, they should be now able to view talent pool members.
Talent Pool, Saved search, Members not found, Auto populate, talent pool, job, Candidate, search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem