The customer is looking for the background job which deletes the old web service messages, however it is not available in the background jobs work center view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Background Jobs work center view.
- Select the appropriated filter
Result: There are no jobs related to deletion of web service messages available.
As web service messages are technical and internal background jobs which take care of the cancellation and deletion of old web service messages. These jobs are partially owned by the web service runtime, however, because they are internal jobs, they are not exposed to the user in the background jobs work center view.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder;
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Web Service, Background Jobs, Deletion. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , AP-RC-WSM , Web Service Message Monitoring View , How To