- You transfer a standard receivable account to a doubtful receivable account and run the report Account Receivables - Line Items (FINGLAU08_Q0001).
- You notice that some key figure data show as #-Not assigned on the doubtful G/L Account line item.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
Go to the Design Reports view.
Select the Report Account Receivables - Line Items (FINGLAU08_Q0001).
Run the report with the selection: Company, Set of books, Accounting Period/Year and Customer.
In the Row Fields, select the key figures: Customer Invoice ID andExternal Reference. In the report for the G/L Account AAA-Doubtful standard customers, the selected key figure: Customer Invoice ID and External Reference show #-Not assigned.
For G/L Account BBB-Trade Receivables DO-Domestic, the selected key figure: Customer Invoice ID and External Reference show the data.
AAA-Doubtful standard customers (AAA stands for the doubtful G/L Account ID).
BBB-Trade Receivables DO-Domestic (BBB stands for the trade receivables G/L Account ID).
- The selected Key Figures do not show any data on the doubtful G/L Account AAA, because on the corresponding Journal Entry (JE) posting, these key figure information are not available.
- To see this, follow the below steps:
- In the report, click the corresponding JE posting XXX (XXX stand for the ID of the JE).
- Select GO TO > View Journal Entry.
The Source Document Type is 36-Clearing.
- Under Line Items, select the G/L Account BBB-Trade Receivables DO-Domestic.
The information in the field: Clearing for Document ID is filled. But, this field does not appear for the G/L Account AAA-Doubtful standard customers.
This is the designed and normal system behavior. The key figure data that show in the report come from the G/L Account Line Items of the related Journal Entry posting.
Report, Account Receivables - Line Items, FINGLAU08_Q0001, Key Figures, Customer Invoice ID, External Reference. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem