You have migrated an Opportunity ABC using a migration template and you have entered a Successor as Sales Order XYZ in migration template and you expect to see the Sales Order XYZ in the Document flow of Opportunity ABC or Vice versa.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business Work Center
- Go to Opportunities List
- Search for Opportunity ABC
- Edit the Opportunity and navigate to Document flow
- You expect to see the Sales Order XYZ
- You cannot see the Sales Order XYZ in the document flow of Opportunity ABC nor the Opportunity ABC in the document of Sales Order XYZ.(ABC is the ID of the Opportunity and XYZ is the ID of the Sales Order)
The issue occurs because the creation of CRM document flow is disabled in the migration tool, it has to be manually enabled to accept the reference of Predecessor Leads or Successor Sales Orders.
To enable the CRM document flow, follow the steps below
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, in Overview view
- Search for the activity Migration of Opportunities and open it.
- Click on Migrate Opportunities using the migration tool.
- Select the template and click on Execute Migration, then on Step by Step.
- Click on Next, to go to the Convert Values step.
- Click on the task Review Settings for Create CRM document flow.
- Change the Field Value from No to Yes.
- Click on the Confirm Field Value button
This will enable the referencing of Leads and Sales Orders in the Opportunities during the migration.
Migration of Opprotunities, CRM , Document flow, Opportunity document flow; , KBA , document flow , migrated opportunity , sales order reference , sales order , successor , lead , AP-OP , Opportunity Processing , Problem