FSVs created in SSCUI 150003- Define Financial Statement Versions in Global Hierarchies or app Manage Global Hierarchies can't be used after transported to P system. For example, the FSVs appear in SSCUI 150003 or app Manage Global Hierarchies in P system, however, they are not available in app Balance Sheet/Income Statement or app Journal Entry Analyzer.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Create new FSVs in SSCUI 150003 or app Manage Global Hierarchies
- Transport the change project from Q system to P system
- The FSVs successfully transported to P system, they appear in SSCUI 150003 or app Manage Global Hierarchies in P system.
- However, the FSVs cannot be selected in app Balance Sheet/Income Statement or app Journal Entry Analyzer.
It is a known issue in SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011.
The issue will be fixed in the next release CE2102. Before that, a workaround is prepared for the bug fixing temporary. Please find details below:
- Logon on the Q system and open the app Synchronize G/L Account Master Data.
- Input the hierarchy version you want to migrate via the search help.
- Execute the APP, then an excel will be downloaded.
- Launch the same APP in the production system and input the necessary information.
- Execute the APP and upload the excel just downloaded.
- The data migration is finished.
After that, the FSVs effected should be active and available in your P system.
Financial Statement Version, FSV, SSCUI 150003, app Manage Global Hierarchies, Balance Sheet/Income Statement, Journal Entry Analyzer, F0708, F0956A, F0956 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem