- Commentary on the Auditing database does not work
- Errors in logs
- COMMENTARY_MASTER not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists
- The 'CREATE TABLE' command is not allowed within a multi-statement transaction in the '<auditdb>' database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- SAP Sybase ASE Auditing database
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.