- User wants to report on Manager's Manager information
- How to extract only the Managers and their Manager's information in reports?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
It is possible to report on a Manager's Manager information in Table and Canvas (Advanced Reporting) reports. The difference between the two options is that in Canvas (Advanced Reporting), we can use date options, such as as of date, however this is not possible in Table report since we are going to use Employee Profile domain. Reporting on Manager's Manager information is not possible through Person and Employment Info (as of Date) domain.
You can achieve this by doing the following:
For Table report:
- Select Employee Profile domain
- Add the columns for Manager's information from "Employee Information" table.
- Add a filter for Direct Reports field: not equal to 0. (For reference: 2710640 - How to report on managers information in Adhoc / Table reports)
- Add the columns for the Manager's Manager Information from "Manager Information" table. If you want to report on two levels above, you can also add fields from Manager's Manager Information table.
For Canvas (Advanced Reporting):
- Select Employment realm
- Select the fields for Manager Information from Global Job Information
- Add the column "Users Sys Directreports" from Global Job Information> User> "Users Sys Info" table and filter this by not equal to 0.
- Select the fields for Manager's Manager information from Global Job Information> Supervisor> "Supervisor Global Job Information" table.
- Same as in Table report, if you want to report on two levels above, you can add fields from "Supervisor Supervisor Global Job Information table" (navigation: Global Job Information> Supervisor> Supervisor Global Job Information> Supervisor Supervisor)
supervisor information, direct reports, manager information , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To