The watermark "Test Copy" appears on form of Payment List in app Manage Automatic Payments.
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
To view a payment list in the Manage Automatic Payments app, proceed as follows:
- Switch to the Payments Processed tab.
- Search for the payment that you want to view.
- Open the payment from the search result.
- Switch to the PAYMENTS tab.
- Choose the Export to PDF icon above the Payments table.
New payment list form FIN_FO_PAYM_LIST_V2 contains watermark "TEST COPY"
To remove "TEST COPY" from payment list:
- Download the standard master form SOMU_FORM_MASTER_A4 for predelivered form template FIN_FO_PAYM_LIST_V2 via APP ‘Maintain Form Templates’ (App ID F1434)
- Open SOMU_FORM_MASTER_A4.xdp via ‘Adobe LiveCycle Designer’.
- Remove $.FormMaster.WatermarkText from the Data Binding of txtWatermark on both FirstPage and SubsequentPage. Refer to the attached XDP file ‘SOMU_FORM_MASTER_A4 _Changed’.
- Save form example YY1_SOMU_FORM_MASTER_CHANGED.xdp
- In app Maintain Form Templates.
- Click on New
- Enter values for Form Template Name, Language,
- Select Form Template File Name: example SOMU_FORM_MASTER_CHANGED.xdp
- Data Source: FDP_OM_FORM_MASTER_SRV
- Form Type :Master
- In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution, Create the following new content via SSCUI Define Rules for Determination of Master Form Template ID 101184. Based on this customizing, the new upload master form is linked to payment list form FIN_FO_PAYM_LIST_V2
- Based on those changes, retest the payment list cases in APP ‘Manage Automatic Payment’. There is no watermark in new PDF generation.
- See blog Output Management – Customize Content Form for Outgoing Check regarding Q to P transport steps.
FIN_FO_PAYM_LIST_V2, F1434, payment list, proposal, F0770, Manage Automatic Payments , KBA , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem