- Data Action Task Series is used to run the Data Action (DA).
- When DA parameters are updated with new values for a previously scheduled DA, these new values are not taking into consideration, and the DA is executed with old parameter values.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.21.7
Reproducing the Issue
1) Create a DA with an advanced formula step and a Dynamic Date parameter
2) Schedule a series of the DA execution in the calendar with the Date equal to Mar 2020.
Then wait for the DA to execute
> the values are copied from the account "A source" to account "B target" for Mar 2020
3) Change the parameter Date to Jul 2020. Then, wait for the DA to execute for the second time
> the values are not copied from the account "A source" to account "B target" for Jul 2020.
This is a product defect.
This has been fixed on SAC version 2020.22.2
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, DA, execution, series, dynamic parameter , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem