You created a multi valued extension field and added values with comma. When selecting values when editing a document, the values of this field are not selecting or selecting incorrect values.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter edit mode of any document.
- Go to your multi valued field.
- Click o select a value with a comma.
- It selects a different value.
Values with comma are not supported for multi-valued fields.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer/ SAP Business ByDesign.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your the Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
C4C : An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Comma; Multi Value; Selection; Extension Field; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , How To