You are trying to complete the New Hire Data review step and the following error message shows up in the Job Information section: "Failed to make correction: Date should be in between the start dates of earlier and(or) future records" for candidates. "
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to New Hire Data Review;
- Try to complete the new hire data;
- While completing the Job Information section, the error message will show up:"Failed to make correction: Date should be in between the start dates of earlier and(or) future records" for candidates. "
There are more than one record for job information data in the same date. This can be reviewed in Admin Center > Data Inspector > Table_EMP_JOB_INFO_T
There are two possible resolutions for this issue:
- Remove the existing data New Hire Data Review in Job Information;
- Save the activity as a draft;
- Open and try to complete the New Hire Data Review again;
In the job information section select a different date as the one that was originally provided.
failed, correction, new, hire, data, review, date, shoud, between, start, dates, earlier, future, records, candidates, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem