- Periods Between Review (PBR) is the number of periods (in weeks) between reviews.
- The value can be expressed in decimal format, where 0.14 would represent a PBR of 1 day.
- Even if PBR is > 1, whenever the IO operators are run the current period is considered to be a review period.
- So if PBR = 2 and the IO operators are run each week, currently there is no means of informing the IO operators that a "review" was done last week.
- This can mean that SS from one week (run) to the next can vary considerably.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (SCM-IBP-INV)
ibp, inventory, io, pbr, periods, period, between, review, impact, window, hugely, different , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.