You have restricted a user to "Read Only" for the Work Center View "Sales Target Plans" and you noticed that the user can still edit these plans after selecting Excel form the Sales Order Planning Work Center.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in with the user in question.
- Go to the Work Center Sales.
- Go to the View Sales target Plan.
- Choose a Sales Target Plan and click on the Excel Icon to open it in Microsoft Excel.
- Now change some data with in the cells.
- Upload and refresh the report.
- Now go back to the System and you will notice the total for the Sales target Plan has changed.
The Sales Target Planning view is working as designed. This view is designed to allow users to edit sales plans using excel.
Restricting a user on this work center will only restrict them to what data they can see and if they can create a sales plan or not. They will still be able to edit the reports using the excel option in the Sales Order Planning Work Center.
We suggest you remove this view from any user you wish not to have access to and grant them access only to the Analysis work center. This will give them access to see reports but not change the data
Sales target plan, sales, excel, access, read only, write only, restricted , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem