Start of group text, End of group text and the Display Total checkbox have been defined for one FSV using the Define Financial Statement Versions configuration step or Manage Financial Statement Versions app. However, there are neither group text nor totals for the positions groups in PDF exported from app Balance Sheet/Income Statement.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Define Financial Statement Versions configuration step or app Manage Financial Statement Versions.
- Choose one Financial Statement Version and double-click the nodes to maintain Start of group text, End of group text and the Display Total checkbox as required.
- Save your Financial Statement Version.
- Open app Balance Sheet/Income Statement, choose the Financial Statement Version and export to PDF.
- Or open app Balance Sheet/Income Statement - Multidimensional, choose the Financial Statement Version and export to Excel.
- Then you will find the Start of group, End of group and Display Total are not used in the standard output nor the PDF/Excel by those apps.
The Start of group, End of group and Display Total are not used by the Balance Sheet Income Statement App. Neither in the standard output nor the PDF.
They were used by an older ABAP report. Going forward, the global hierarchy will be used in the configuration. It does not support groups and totals.
The ABAP report did not display the data in a hierarchy but was simply a write list. The start and end of group were simply added in the display but were not part of the calculation of higher nodes.
It is standard system behavior.
Start of Group, End of Group, Display Total, Financial Statement Version, FSV, Balance Sheet/Income Statement, Balance Sheet/Income Statement - Multidimensional, PDF, F0708, W0161 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , How To