Customer changed billing block text by SSCUIs (102358) before 2011 upgrade. But during 2011 upgrade, billing block text was overwritten by SAP content.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
S/4HANA Cloud 2011 CE
- Previously we shipped several billing block reasons (reason ID + description) within configuration point ‘Define Blocking Reasons for Billing’.
- SSCUI 102358 is enabled so that customer can change the description of predefined billing block reason.
- In 2011 S/4HANA Cloud release, we shipped several more blocking reasons via pre-defined content for the purpose of invoice plan use case.
- Since Billing Block and Invoice Block share the same table – TVFS, but they use different views. This SSCUI can edit all entries from table TVFS, and it cannot differentiate which entries is used by Billing Block or Invoice Block.
- Unfortunately, for blocking reason 03/04/06, if customers have changed the description in previous releases, it will be reverted back to SAP standard delivered description after 2011 upgrade.
The pre-delivered content for Invoice Block will be removed, as it is not used in any other pre-delivered configuration.
If customer find their changes were replaced by SAP content, they can use SSCUI (102358) to revert back to their changes.
Billing Block, Invoice Block , KBA , MM-PUR-CNT , S/4 HANA Purchasing Content , How To