How to extract offer letters from the system?
SAP Successfactors Recruiting
Offer Letters can be extracted via Integration Center.
Please follow these steps to do so:
- Admin Center > Integration Center. Click on My Integrations
- Once on My Integrations page, select Create -> More Integration types
- Then select: "Attachment"
- Select the starting entity (Start with jobApplication)
- Enter the Integration name
- Select Configure Fields tab. User needs to associate the content as well as the content type
- Click on Associate Content button.
- Field Dialog opens. Select Entity Tree View > OfferLetter > OfferLetterPDFmail > fileContent:
- Next, select Associate Content type
- Field Dialog opens. Select Entity Tree View > OfferLetter > OfferLetterPDFmail > mimeType
- Now you can see the preview in the Configure Fields page (Note: Files with .docx extension are not shown on the preview. Engineering is still figuring a way out to display this). The corresponding attachment can be downloaded using Download Content.
- Navigate to Filter and Sort Page if the user wants to filter for any specific Applications/Candidates. Click on the browse button which opens the same dialog as step 10 to select the fields.
- Navigate to Destination Settings page to enter the SFTP details. Click on Calculated File name to provide an unique file name.
- The Advanced Calculation Dialog, Create a Calculation using the Associate field button beside the field ( Ex : <CandidateID> concatenate/append <filename>). To be able to get the file extention at the end of each document being uploaded/downloaded, also add a ("Concatenate/Append" > More Field Options > Default Value "." > anotther "Concatenate/Append" > fileExtention From Attachment).
- Schedule the integration (if needed). Provide the frequency, start and End dates.
- Navigate to the Review and Run page. Check the details. Save the integration and click on Run Now to run immediately. (Save and Click on Set Schedule to run at a specific scheduled time)
- Go to the specified folder in SFTP location once the job is complete to see the attachments. The job completion status can be seen by clicking the refresh button beside Last Run time field. Once the job is completed a hyperlink is displayed which takes you to the Execution Manager showing the details of the job.
If there are huge number of attachments that needs to be extracted then we suggest to use filter and run the integration center job by batch.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, mass download offer letters, mass extract offer letters, bulk download offer letters , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To