The following Guided Answers will help to resolve issues with Principal propagation from the Neo environment to Cloud Foundry or XS Advanced. Known issues are:
- Given client ID does not match authenticated client
- Error validating SAML message
- Incoming SAML message is invalid
- Error determining metadata contracts
- Bad credentials
- User attributes are not propagated
- Role collection mapping is not working
- SAP Cloud Platform, Neo environment
- SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry environment
- SAP HANA Extended Application Services, Advanced model
xsuaa uaa xsa cf scp user identity, Error occurred while processing destinations. Details: Failed to execute HTTP Request for request, Unexpected response code from OAuth token service, oauth/token , KBA , BC-CP-CF-SEC-IAM , UAA, Authentication, Authorization, Trust Mgmnt , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , BC-XS-SEC , UAA and Security for HANA XSA engine , BC-CP-DEST-NEO , Neo environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.