The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Model data refresh does not work when adding a new field to the source Qualtrics survey.
- Newly added Qualtrics survey is an embedded survey.
- Message received in the model in SAC is "Schema of Data Source has been changed. Expected number of columns: X Received: X-1".
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC.
- Create an import model based on Qualtrics data source.
- Add a new embedded field to Qualtrics survey.
- Access the model in SAC.
- Go to Data management tab.
- Notice that the new value is not being refreshed in the model's data set.
- Notice the warning on the right handside panel.
This issue is a limitation in the product.
An enhancement request is already created for the feature to be included/fixed in the product which you can access and vote for here.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem