- On Manage Audit Configuration's Read Audit tab, you see a number of fields on Quota and Usage that does not match the number of fields that you have selected as sensitive for audit.
- For example, you have selected 7 Standard fields accross different modules as sensitive, but on Quota and Usage appears only 4 Standard Feilds as sensitive.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin to your SuccessFactors instance;
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Audit Configuration;
- Go to tab Read Audit;
- There on Quota and Usage, you see a number of fields on usage as sensitive data;
- If you access Allowable Sensitive Personal Data Fields and count the number of fields, you will see that there are more fields selected then showed on Quota;
The Quota and Usage, only counts one time the fields that are under the same group and for that if you have a field group that is on multiple modules and they are all selected as sensitive, it will count for the quota only once, but will show as sensitive for each field on the different modules.
Example: National ID is an example of Field Group that has fields on different modules, it has one Standard field on the SuccessFactors BizX Platform and also another field on RCM for National ID, so though you have 2 fields selected, it will only counts as one for the Quota.
There is no issue, it is an expected behavior to have some difference on a simple count and Quota and Usage number as explained on the cause.
Also eventually, you can see some delay to replicate the selection to replicate to the Quota and Usage.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RAL , Read Access Logs , How To