You are trying to add Check Lot in the My Bank with multiple Check Lot Payment Method - 1) Check File & 2) Check printing, but system throws
error - Payment methods of check lot XXXXXX(XXXXXX refers to Check Lot ID) support different output channels.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management Workcentre.
- Click on the My Banks view.
- Search for the My Bank ID.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to the Bank Accounts tab.
- Select the Bank Account number.
- Go to the Check Lot tab.
- Click on Add Row.
- Enter the Check Lot ID - XXXXXX(XXXXXX refers to Check Lot ID), First Check and Last Check.
- In the Allowed Check Lot Payment Method add, 1) Check File & 2) Check printing.
- System throws error - Payment methods of check lot XXXXXX (XXXXXX refers to Check Lot ID) support different output channels.
Ideally, the Check Lot can be used for either Check File or Check Printing as a Payment Method. Two Allowed Payment methods - 1) Check File & 2) Check Printing are essentially generating an output.
Only one Allowed Check Lot Payment Method should be maintained in the system - either Check File OR Check Printing.
This is a standard system behaviour.
Payment methods of check lot XXXXXX support different output channels, Allowed Check Lot Payment Method, Check File Check Printing. , KBA , allowed check lot payment method , payment methods of check lot support dif , check file check printing , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , Known Error