You are able to mark the e.g. C/O field as mandatory, but after I saving and publishing the changes, the C/O field is not visible in the main address section.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Accounts Management
- Accounts view.
- Enter in Adaptation Mode.
- Open any customer.
- In the Main Address section, click on Additional Field, make C/O field as mandatory.
- Save and Publish the changes and close the adaptation mode and return to previous page.
- C/O field is not available in the Main Address.
The visibility and mandatory of field is not relevant. Visibility of fields in Main Address is controlled by property Visible.
In this case, Visible of C/O field has bindingExpression "/Root/PostalAddressStructureVisible/CareOfName", the value is false.
This is the system expected behaivor.
KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , Problem