- Print output channel can't be set for SEPA Direct Debit Pre-Notifications in the Output Parameter Determination app.
- Error: "DT_CHANNEL (Expression) : Selected channel xxx is not valid for output type xxx (Technical Details)"
- Error message: APOC_OC_CONFIG 110
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- On SAP Fiori launchpad, open the Output Parameter Determination app.
- For Show Rules for, select SEPA Direct Debit Pre-Notifications. For Determination Step, select Channel.
- Choose Edit.
- Change the output channel for output type PAYM_DD_PRENOTIF from EMAIL to PRINT.
- Choose Check.
An error message is dispalyed:
DT_CHANNEL (Expression): Selected channel PRINT is not valid for output type PAYM_DD_PRENOTIF. (Technical Details)
The technical details screen shows message class APOC_OC_CONFIG and message number 110.
The business application needs to specifically support a channel.
When a channel can't be found as assigned in the Assign Output Channels configuration step (configuration step ID 102314), it means that the channel is not supported by the application.
Each channel requires according implementation. Hence, customers are not allowed to add unsupported channels. In SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the Assign Output Channels configuration step is read-only.
Check the configuration in the Assign Output Channel configuration step (configuration step ID 102314).
The Print output channel is not maintained for output type PAYM_DD_PRENOTIF. This means that printing is not supported for the output type PAYM_DD_PRENOTIF.
OPD, Output Management, SSCUI 102314, assign channel, Object is Consistent , KBA , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , FI-AP-AP , Basic Functions , Problem