FROM e-mail address (B2B channel) in new e-mail interaction is not as expected in manually created ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click New to create new ticket.
- Go to the Interactions facet OR use Timeline.
- Click New to create new e-mail.
- FROM e-mail address is not as expected.
FROM e-mail address is getting picked from Org unit.
Whenever there is any inbound interaction in ticket, FROM e-mail address is picked from the latest inbound e-mail. If there is no inbound interaction, system checks if the address is present in Org unit.
Therefore, for manual ticket with no previous interaction, FROM address is getting picked from Org unit and not outbound e-mail channel address.
ticket, e-mail, channel, outbound, from, e-mail address, sender, org unit , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem