- When the Transportation Cockpit is opened, Optimistic locks are set on the relevant TM BOs and Nodes, for example on BO /SCMTMS/TOR and nodes ROOT, STOP. The locks are in table BOBF/S_LIB_ENQUEUE_NODE
- Users logoff from the cockpit via closing the browser
- The locks are not removed in SM12
- Users use Chrome, there's no problem with the Internet Explorer
- If users logoff from the cockpit for example with button 'Change Selection Criteria, the locks are removed correctly
SAP Transportation Management 9.X
PLN_LOCK_OBJECT BOPF /SCMTMS/CL_PLN_LOCK_AUTH /BOBF/CL_FRW_LOCK_MANAGER UNLOCK_ALL /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONTROLLER_PLN CLEANUP_PLANNING_INSTANCE NWBC , KBA , TM-BF-BPF , Business Object Process Framework , TM-PLN-TC , Transportation Cockpit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.