Within SAP Analytics Cloud is it possible to embed a Data Action from one Model into a Data Action based off a different Model?
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Action 'DataActionName that is based off of Model_A.
- Click on the 'Add Embedded Data Action' and attempt to add a Data Action that is basedd on Model_B and that Data Action is not available to select to embed.
As documented within the SAP Analytics Cloud online help:
It is required that an embedded data action be related to the same default model in order to be available to select and embed.
-> "Both data actions must be based on the same default model."
The behavior is occurring by design currently where Data Actions can only be embedded into another Data Action that is using the same model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , How To