The subledger accounting document is reversed using another application like Reset Cleared Items. However, the bank statement is still in status 'Completed'. When you click on Change Status in Reprocess Bank Statement Items app and change the status to open, error message "Bank statement item XXX X was not set to completed manually."is raised.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Post Bank statement using Manage Bank Statements or import bank statement using Manage Incoming Payment Files.
- Reprocess the bank statement item if required and complete the processing. Ensure the bank statement's status is Completed
- Reverse the subledger accounting document using Reset Cleared Items.
- Change the status of bank statement to open using the app Reprocess Bank Statement Items.
When the subledger posting journal entry is reversed using a different application, the reversal information is not updated in the bank statement item.
- Click on the 'Reverse' option against the subledger accounting document under Documents tab in the app Reprocess Bank Statement Items.
- Provide the reversal reason.
- Message 'Document XXXXXXX was already reversed in another application.' will be raised. Click on OK.
- Bank statement status will be set to Open.
S4_PC, FI-FIO-AR, FI-BL-PT-BA, F1520, F2223, FBRA, Reset Cleared Items, Subledger, Bank accounting, Change status, Completed, Open , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To