- Using Transaction code ABAVN to retire an Asset it is executed successfully, but the "Deactivation Date" is not updated in the Asset Master
- Warning message AAPO123 - Asset &1 will not be deactivated, it has a net book value - is displayed when saving a retirement
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
AAPO 123, Deactivation on, field DEAKT, Asset Master Data, AS02, AS03, blank, empty, missing, retirement by scrapping, AuC, Asset under Construction, transaction ABAVN asset not deactivated, display, raise, show , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.